Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm in Love........With My Nails!!

It looks like Sinful Colors has released a line of Metallics and I just had to try them out. This one is called Hot Wired and is a Blue/Gray Metallic that is fast becoming my favorite color. It goes on in two coats and dries quickly. I knew I wanted to stamp them but I'm so sick of just using black and white to stamp and neither color seemed appropriate for this beautiful Metallic. I was worried that stamping it with silver would not stand out enough but boy was I WRONG!! You always know that you've done a good job when you can't quit looking at your nails. I catch myself watching my nails as I use my hands *sigh* they are so pretty!!

Two Coat - Sinful Colors Metallic - Hot Wired
Stamped With - Konad Special Silver
Top Coat - China Glaze - Fast Forward
Stamping Plate - BM305

WARNING.....PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!!!












Oh, did I mention I LOVE MY NAILS.......

On a side note.... I never thought I would say this, but my nails were getting entirely too long. I filed them down quite a bit and am so happy with my length now. I didn't think I would ever be happy about having shorter nails. They are so strong after using my Nail Magic strengthener for a base coat that they just grow and grow and grow.

Sorry for all the blah, blah...Enjoy your day.

**smiles**
Tara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...