Monday, September 10, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix II

As soon as I received the new email ad from Sally Beauty Supply I had to run out and get the new China Glaze Magnetix Design Magnet (and of course a new Magnetix color - CON-FUSED?) What's weird is that the Sally ad showed the magnet designs as a heart, a circle and an "X", but when I bought it, it was a circle, three vertical lines and a grid pattern...huh??? Anyways, I was just happy to have some new designs to play around with. I've only tried the grid pattern so far and was less than impressed with the turn out. If it would work well, it would have looked pretty awesome. I even shook the bottle after each application to maximize the magnetic stuff in the bottle. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

China Glaze Magnetix II - CON-FUSED?

 


** smiles **
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...