Friday, September 7, 2012

An Impatient Bumblebee....

I was all full of good intentions when I started this mani. Got all of my tools and colors together - very excited about using striping tape for the first time. Then the tediousness began. It took forever to tape all of the stripes off then after painting black polish over them I wasn't sure if I should wait till it almost dried to pull them off or if it was like scotch tape and needs to come off immediately. I ended up waiting a few minutes before taking the striping tape off and it seemed to work okay. Then I waited what seemed like forever to let the black dry and it was getting pretty late so I put my clear coat on and it screwed all of my hard labor up in a matter of seconds......ugh!!! My lines got smeared and I almost cried. Oh well, live and learn.

Colors Used:
Base of Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow
2nd Coat of Pure Ice - Excuse Me
Top Coat of China Glaze - Fast Forward
Striping Tape from Ebay
Coat of Sinful Colors - Black on Black
On my accent finger I used Jordana - White and Sinful Colors - Black on Black
With two different sized dotting tools

Here is my Impatient Bumblebee Mani:




** smiles ** & ** sighs **

Tara

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...