Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm a Copy Cat !!

I borrowed an idea from a recent post on Mad Manis madmanis.blogspot.com/2012/07/golden-hearts.html. I love how rich the red and gold look together. These are two colors I wouldn't normally wear, but I couldn't resist! I used:

SINFUL COLORS - GoGo Girl
REVLON - Gold Coin (for stamping & tips)
CHINA GLAZE - Fast Forward Clear Coat
Bundle Monster Plate BM317

Here is GoGo Girl by itself. Please excuse the weird speck of black on my middle finger! I couldn't get rid of it without messing up my mani. This is a very "red" red. An extremely bright, no frills red without any shimmer or glitters. By the way, this stains your skin something fierce!
(Without Flash)

(With Flash)


I never realized how wrinkly my hand was till I looked at these - ha!



Darn black speck!!




The REVLON Gold Coin is a Metallic and it stamped really well. I am finding that the Revlon brand polish goes on very nice in as little as one coat. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! OH! and don't forget to check out the Mad Manis link above. Amanda and Melissa always have cool manis to check out.

** smiles **
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...