Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun Friday Neon and Bling!

Yay! It's Friday again!!!!! Time for a super fun, bling filled neon mani. You could actually do it with or without the bling and it would still look amazing, but I'm in a bling kind of mood today (go figure-haha). I used the following on this mani:

SINFUL COLORS - Snow Me White (Base Color)
NINA ULTRA PRO - Blu Blaze
SINFUL COLORS - Irish Green
SINFUL COLORS - Pink
KLEANCOLOR - Funky Yellow
SINFUL COLORS - Summer Peach

This is before the bling. I still really like the simple effect this gives. Not quite a French Mani, but not quite anything else either (HA!)


I used a clear coat after the initial two coats of the white base (SINFUL COLORS - Snow Me White), but didn't use any after taping off the stripes. I was going to put a clear coat on after I glued on the bling, but was worried it would make the rhinestones look clumpy and goopy, so I decided against it altogether. All of the neons (except for the green) were more of a matte finish and they were all super quick to dry (as most neons seem to be).

Wait for it.......wait for it..........BLING!!!!!!!!


(with a flash)




I love this sooooooo much! Well worth the tediousness of the rhinestones. I used a dab of nail glue and tweezers to put them on.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

** smiles **
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...