Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL

It's the 7th day of Erica's Nails & More February Nail Art Challenge. Today is INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL. I have had this specific tutorial "bookmarked" for a few weeks now. I figured this would be the perfect time to try it out. I am dedicating it to my son who watched me paint my nails from start to finish for this one. It's an "Angry Birds" tutorial from Cute Polish and it really was super easy.

What I used for this Mani:
Base Coat of Nail Magic Strengthener
One Coat of Beauty Secret Ridge Filler
Sinful Colors - Gogo Girl (Red)
China Glaze - White on White
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Sinful Colors - Let's Meet (Yellow)
Large & Medium Dotting Tools
Top Coat of Seche Vite


Here are some pics:




Thanks for looking!

**smiles**
Tara

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...