Thursday, December 27, 2012

WHC Part 7 - Santa and Elves

Welcome to Part 7 of Crumpet's Nail Tarts Winter Holiday Challenge. I guess it's better late than never.  I actually had these done on Monday, but am just now getting around to taking a few pictures. I did my left hand in elf design and my right hand in a santa design. I really really liked the santa hand. It was really easy and too cute!

What I used for my Mani:

LEFT HAND (ELF)
China Glaze - White on White
Accent Finger and Thumb - Revlon - Posh
Scotch Tape for the stripes
Stripe Color and Elf Collar - Revlon - Fire Fox (Matte)
Large Dotting Tool
Yellow Dots - Sally Hansen Xtreme - Mellow Yellow
Black Belt - Kiss brand Striping Polish
Gold Buckle - Orly - Luxe (Using Pointy Dotting Tool)
Top Coat - Seche Vite

RIGHT HAND (SANTA)
Revlon - Fire Fox (Matte)
Scotch Tape (For the Tips)
Sally Hansen Xtreme - Celeb City
Top Coat - Seche Vite
Scotch Tape (2nd Color on Tips)
China Glaze - White on White
ACCENT FINGER
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Peachy Keen
Scotch Tape Most of the Nail (From the Top - Down)
Paint Revlon - Fire Fox (Matte)
Use a Large Dotting Tool
Dot on China Glaze - White on White for hat, side burns and beard
Dot on Two Black eyes and a red nose
Top Coat - Seche Vite

Here are some pics:











Hope you enjoy!!

**smiles**
Tara

If you are interested in seeing more Santa and Elves Mani's check out the other links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...