Monday, March 18, 2013

ST PATRICK'S DAY - DAY LATE, DOLLAR SHORT!!

Sorry for the late post. I have two mani's to share. I tried to do the very popular four leaf clover water marble mani which was pretty ambitious for me because it was only the 3rd water marble I had ever done. I ended up almost getting one clover on my ring finger, but went with swirling patterns for the others. I did do something different on the water marble that I LOVE!!!! I used Chapstick around my cuticles and it was a total breeze to clean up.

The other mani was a tutorial I found on youtube at cute polish. I just love this youtube channel because it has very easy to follow tutorials and cute ideas!!

This is what I used on the Water Marble Mani:
Base Coat of Nail Magic Nail Strengthener
One Coat of Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Marble of Finger Paints - Sketch N Etch and Sexy Sundress
Top Coat of Seche Vite

Here are the Water Marble Pics:









Pics for other Cute Polish tutorial:
Sorry, I didn't take a polish pic of what I used.....




These were my feet at work on Friday :)

Hope you enjoyed!!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, advice or suggestions...